Adilo video hosting, despite the fact that the project itself is barely a year old, looks well thought out, designed and quite mature.
The whole works in a similar way to well-known video platforms such as Vimeo or Wistia. It can be seen that the creators have analysed these tools and tried to isolate their strongest points, creating a completely new product.
A large number of features, from basic to advanced, such as encryption and DRM licenses to prevent theft of published material.
The possibilities that are relevant in my case, not counting the above, are:
- Quite detailed analytics
- A/B testing so I can test thumbnails and even the videos themselves to see which ones engage viewers better
- Marketing tools such as CTAs or the ability to build mailing lists
- Chapters of the film
- Channels and playlists
- Retargeting based on self-defined objectives
- Configurable player
- Own domains and the possibility to create multiple brands that can be used on films
- Fast loading, processing and playback (powerful CDN)